- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Photoscape is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Photoscape is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Photoscape
|Photoscape 3.6.3 27/12/12||Free||English||
|Photoscape 3.6.2 23/04/12||Free||English||
|Photoscape 3.6.1 23/04/12||Free||English||
|Photoscape 3.6 28/02/12||Free||English||
|Photoscape 3.4 25/05/10||Free||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
An amazing free photo editor with lots of extra tools
- Supports 34 languages
- Added Clone Stamp (Editor -> Tools Tab) video
- Added Paint Brush (Editor -> Tools Tab)
- Added Color Picker (Editor -> Tools Tab & Object Tab)
- Improved Mosaic Filter: Mosaic pixel size selectable (Editor -> Tools Tab)
- Changed Editor -> Region tab name from 'Region' to 'Tools'.
- Added 'Print Button' to Viewer and Editor.
- Added 59 travel icons, 7 face icons and 6 makeup icons.
- Photo Development Service with FOTO.COM (EU Only)
- At combine, the first photo's EXIF information would be saved.
- Photo viewer shows photos in regular sequence (a1, a10, a2, a3 -> a1, a2, a3, a10)
- Run 'Raw Converter' automatically when you drag & drop at the Photoscape welcome screen.
- Support Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Support Multiuser Sessions.
- Stop supporting Window 95, 98 and Me. (If you are a user of Windows 98 or Me, please use Photoscape 3.4)
- Fixed minor bugs.
Review last updated: 04/03/13
- Amazing free application
- Lots of special effects and filters
- Many extra tools to work with your photos
- Nothing so far
I have used Photoscape since 2009. I have since removed photoshop from HD. I am a ad creator publishing 4 ads every other month. With PSC its easy for a Th grader to create eye catching photo enhancements. I would like to ask the programmers if its possible to drop 3 photos with each able to blend front or back. I would like to send you a photo for a better understanding of my and any others needs...
- crop and paste
- picture editing
- deep rich colors
- need better zoom rate on crops
- blend 3 pictures on 1 master photo
- 24 Aug 2012
Photoscape is an excellent free alternative to commercial photo editing programs like Photoshop. It... See more
If the images in your photo album are dull and boring, maybe it’s time to spice them up! You don’t... See more
Questions and answers Photoscape
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
User reviews Photoscape
Its an amazing program very simple, i use it for graphic design as well basic photo editing, as long as you know how to install... More
- User name
- User reviews
Great easy to use photo editor, simple but has good effects and can do t... More
- User name
- User reviews